Established in 2016, Hai Robotics is committed to gathering global talents to push forward the progress of human civilization using robotics technology. Its goal is to empower every warehouse and factory with logistics robots. The HaiPick solution is the world's first autonomous case-handling robot (ACR) system. Unlike other existing autonomous mobile robot solutions, it intelligently identifies desired totes and cartons, rather than the entire rack, and autonomously brings them to the workstation.
With HaiPick, you can automate your warehouse within one to two months. HaiPick has increased warehouse operation efficiency by three to four times and storage density by 80% to 400% for clients including DHL Supply Chain, BEST Supply Chain, Philips, and many others. The robotic warehouse solutions have been implemented in various industries, including fashion, 3PL, retail, electronics, healthcare, and e-commerce.
Market Share of ACR System
* Hai Robotics was established
* Angel round from LCIG
* Single-tote HaiPick A2 was launched
* Pre-A round from Tsinghua Tongfang and Best Logistics
* HaiPick A41 was launched, and operated on the first commercial project Best Logistics Foshan
* HaiPick A42 was launched，and operated on Hongkong SF-DHL
* A round from Walden international
* HaiPick A42D, and A42N were launched and were commercially used in March and May 2020
* Hai Robotics obtained ISO 9001 quality management system certification
* B round from lead-investor Source Code Capital, and co-investor Walden International and 01VC.
* A42T, and A42 SLAM were launched.
* Strategic cooperation with LG CNS.
* Suzhou branches established
* New human-machine interaction method HaiPort workstation was launched.
* Shanghai and Beijing branches established
* B+ round from lead-investor Source Code Capital、and co-investor Walden International.
* Hai Robotics and MHS reach strategic cooperation to accelerate business expansion in North America.
* Hai Robotics US established
* HaiPick A42/A42D/A42N obtained EN ISO 3691-4:2020 certificate.
* Hai Robotics Japan established.
* C&D rounds over $200 million, from lead-investor 5Y Capital, co-investor Sequoia Capital, Source Code Capita, VMS Group, Walden International, and Scheme Capital.
* HaiPick A3, and HaiPick A42-FW were launched.
* UK subsidiaries established
* Wuxi branches established
* Qingdao branches established.
* D+ round from lead-investor CAPITAL TODAY, and co-investor from a top dollar Found, Sequoia Capital and etc.