Established in 2016, HAI ROBOTICS is committed to gathering global talents to push forward the progress of human civilization using robotics technology. It aims to empower every warehouse and factory with logistic robots. The HAIPICK solution is the world's first autonomous case-handling robot (ACR) system. It differs from other existing autonomous mobile robot solutions by intelligently identifying the desired totes and cartons, instead of the whole rack, and bringing them to the workstation autonomously.
With HAIPICK, you can automate your warehouse within 1-2 months. HAIPICK has increased warehouse operation efficiency by 3-4 times and storage density by 80%-400% for clients including DHL Supply Chain, BEST Supply Chain, Phillips, and many others. The solution has been applied in Fashion, 3PL, Retail, Electronics, Healthcare, E-commerce, and several other industries.
Market Share of ACR System
* HAI ROBOTICS was established
* Angel Round from LCIG
* Single-tote HAIPICK A2 was launched
* Pre-A Round from Tsinghua Tongfang and Best Logistics
* HAPIICK A41 was launched, and operated on the first commercial project Best Logistics Foshan
* HAPIICK A42 was launched，and operated on Hongkong SF-DHL
* A Round from Walden international
* HAPICK A42D, A42N were launched，and were commercially used in March and May in 2020
* HAI ROBOTICS obtained ISO 9001 quality management system certification
* B Round from lead-investor Source Code Capital，and co-investor Walden international and 01VC.
* A42T, A42 SLAM were launched.
* Strategic cooperation with LG CNS .
* Suzhou branches established
* New human-machine interaction method HAIPORT workstation was launched.
* Shanghai and Beijing branches established
* B+ Round from lead-investor Source Code Capital、and co-investor Walden international.
* HAI ROBOTICS and MHS reach strategic cooperation to accelerate business expansion in North America.
* HAI ROBOTICS US established
* HAIPICK A42/A42D/A42N obtained EN ISO 3691-4:2020 certificate.
* HAI ROBOTICS Japan established.
* C&D Rounds over $200 million, from lead-investor 5Y Capital, co-investor Sequoia Capital, Source Code Capita, VMS Group, Walden international, Scheme Capital.
* HAIPICK A3, HAIPICK A42-FW were launched.
* UK subsidiaries established
* Wuxi branches established
* Qingdao branches established.
* D+ Round from lead-investor CAPITAL TODAY, and co-investor from a top dollar Found, Sequoia Capital and etc.